How to Have a Great Guitar Lesson
- What songs do you want to learn?
- What are you curious or confused about?
- What inspires you to play your guitar?
- Leave your guitar out on a stand where it's handy to pick up.
- Play your guitar every day, even if it's just for a few minutes.
- Review right AFTER your lesson while it's still fresh in your mind.
- Mix up your practice:
- slow-motion for accuracy
- with recordings to develop rhythm, dynamics, and for enjoyment
- play and sing together to improve coordination and performing
Take a class
- Workshops offer camaraderie, a terrific value, and most of all, a ton of FUN!
- Lots of topics and choices — look for details in monthly newsletter.
- I have a 48-hour cancellation policy so I can fill a spot from my waitlist.
Check out my social media
- Sign up on my facebook page for free monthly newsletter: upcoming events, tips & tricks, songs charts, etc.
- Youtube channel: dozens of free mini-lesson videos, interviews with music pros and star students, plus lots more!